Illinois Choice Action Team Internship
The Illinois Choice Action Team is a committed group of volunteers advancing NARAL Pro-Choice America’s Mission. We are based in Chicago, Illinois, but we work with activists all over the state. Our ultimate goal is to use the political process to ensure reproductive rights for all women in Illinois.
ICAT is currently offering internships for summer and fall 2017, in Central Illinois. The internships are for the Advocacy Committee of ICAT which deals with policy and outreach.
- Creating and maintaining a web page for outreach with relevant policy information, a county by county map of the state of Illinois and services available, and outreach to volunteers on other college campuses
- Working for pro-choice candidates during election cycles,
- Educating groups and the public about reproductive rights issues,
- Monitoring state legislation related to reproductive rights
- Boosting our visibility in the community via canvassing and tabling at events, staging visibility vents (counter-protests)
- Escorting at various IL clinic
For more information on this internship opportunity please contact Beth Berendsen at “firstname.lastname@example.org“, or “email@example.com“.