Welcome to the College of Arts and Sciences on-line budget interface. This system allows fiscal agents to enter, save, edit, and submit to the College their budget requests, facilitating planning by the College leadership team. Users can also view the requests posted by their department/school colleagues.
To use this system, you must be a fiscal agent within the College of Arts and Sciences, and you are required to login using your Illinois State University ULID and password. The site is secure, so all information you send is protected. If you are unable to login, please contact CAS-IT TAP at email@example.com.
For other questions, please contact Marla Reese-Weber in the College Office at 309-438-5669.
The complete timeline for this year’s budget planning process is as follows:
February 10, 2017 - Budget Documents Due (via this system)
- FY17 Annual Report
- FY18 Planning Document
- PERS 936 – Request for Tenure Track Positions
- PERS 937 – Request for Strategic Budgeted Carryover (SBC)
- PERM/TEMP Requests
- Strategic Budgeted Carryover (SBC) Accountability Report (if applicable)
- February 22, 2017 - Dept/School Budget Powerpoint Presentation Due
- February 23, 2017 - Dept/School Budget Presentations in STV 401
- February 24, 2017 - Gen Ed/IC Accountability Report and Gen Ed/IC Requests Due (via shared drive)
- March 29 & 30, 2017 - College Budget Presentations at the Alumni Center
- Mid-Late June 2017 - Supplemental Instructional Capacity Gen Ed Requests Due (date will be announced at a later time)
- July 7, 2017 - Supplemental Travel Accountability Report Due