Welcome to the College of Arts and Sciences on-line budget interface. This system allows fiscal agents to enter, save, edit, and submit to the College their budget requests, facilitating planning by the College leadership team. Users can also view the requests posted by their department/school colleagues.
To use this system, you must be a fiscal agent within the College of Arts and Sciences, and you are required to login using your Illinois State University ULID and password. The site is secure, so all information you send is protected. If you are unable to login, please contact CAS-IT TAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other questions, please contact Marla Reese-Weber in the College Office at 309-438-5669.
The complete timeline for this year’s budget planning process is as follows:
Due February 1, 2018
- Instructional Capacity Accountability Report (FY18 ICAR) -master spreadsheet in the shared drive
- PERM NTT Request
Due February 9, 2018
- Budget Narrative (FY18 Annual Report & FY19 Planning Document)
- PERS 936 – Request for Tenure Track Positions
- PERS 937 – Request for Strategic Budgeted Carryover (SBC)
- PERM/TEMP Requests
- Provost Enhancement Accountability Report (if applicable)
- Strategic Budgeted Carryover Accountability Report (if applicable)
- Due February 21, 2018
- Dept/School Powerpoint Presentation Due
- Due February 22, 2018
- Dept/School Budget Presentations in STV 401
Due March 1, 2018
- FY19 Base IC Request
Due June 15, 2018
- Supplemental IC Request Report (if applicable)
- Supplemental Travel Accountability Report (if applicable)